Looking for a freelance marketer who can grow your traffic using SEO & content marketing strategies that get results?
Hey there 👋
I’m Jake, and I’ve been an SEO consultant for over 5 years now.
Think of me as an extension of your team, using my experience to create results that everyone can be proud of.
From SEO and technical consulting to scaleable content and linkbuilding, I help businesses reach profitability with their marketing budgets and blah blah blah….
How many times have you seen versions of this?
This is marketing speak.
The points are true but let’s be straight with one another:
I want you to pay me money to make you more money.
That’s the essence of all marketing.
What people say about working with me:
Jake was like a big green SEO button. I hit “go” and a few weeks later our blog was ranking for more target keywords. He even taught me as he went (+ provided ample show-of-work) so we can replicate his results in-house going forward.”
– Ryan, founder of Fomo.com
What I can do for you:
You are here on my SEO services page so I’m going to assume you know what you want it’s just now about finding the right person to do it. Finding a digital marketer can be tricky. Finding one that doesn’t speak in riddles and gets to the point can be even trickier.
My job is pretty simple. I will grow your organic traffic (SEO) via technical improvements to your site, link building and data-backed content strategy. Here is what I can do for you:
- Keyword research – good content starts with the right SEO. I provide a tailored keyword research service where I find you all the relevant keywords you should be going after with your site. Research is presented in an easy to use spreadsheet.
- On-Page SEO – get a data-backed list of on-page elements to update based on data and live SERP analysis, or let for go in and update them for you.
- Content strategy – get a fully mapped content strategy that covers a SERP landscape overview, competitor gap analysis, keyword research and an actionable content plan.
- Local SEO – get you website ranking locally with citations, GMB optimisation, local landing pages and more. Or let me do it.
- SEO process automation – one for the agencies here, if you want to automate parts of your internal SEO processes like reporting, keyword research or other SEO tasks, I offer simple consultation here.
If you are unfamiliar with SEO (and the above sounds like absolute waffle) and you don’t really know what you want, just get in touch with me and ask using the form at the bottom of this page.
Where am I based?
I have worked with clients and businesses based across the UK, however if you would prefer a face to face with a local marketer, then I am commutable to the following areas of Nottinghamshire:
Can you guarantee results?
I cannot promise or guarantee any specific organic rankings on Google. To be honest, you shouldn’t trust anybody say they can.
There is no one-size-fits-all SEO solution. There are no secret SEO tactics or quick fixes, just consistent work.
There's a reason the most used phrase in SEO is 'it depends'.
How long does it take to see SEO results?
It depends (see I told you).
Every site is different and SEO is a marathon not a sprint. Some sites may see improvements in the first 3 months, while other sites may take longer due to other factors (such as budget, industry, competitors, previous history etc).
Do you offer SEO training?
No. But if you are interested in learning how to do SEO, let me know and I can point you in the right direction of some good resources.
Do you have any arbitrary screenshots of graphs going up?
Yes I do:
What is your haircare routine?
Pretty simple. Use a good shampoo and conditioner that's designed to reduce frizz. Then apply butter while hair is wet. Like natural shea butter, not Lurpak.
I work with a handful of clients and also take on one-off projects. Fill in the form below and I will get back to you soon.