A (growing) collection of useful Twitter threads on content strategy, production, planning and more.
Twitter can be very useful for learning, growing and getting insights from others (who actually doing the work day-to-day). I try to share my learnings, ideas, workflows and poor attempts at humour in order to get better.
Below I’ve collected my best Tweets so I can easily find them to share:
- My content workflow (for publishing 40k words per month)
- How to build a content strategy in 15 minutes (ish)
- A (very) simple sheet for planning out content site structure
- Simple strategy for building out topic clusters around a main keyword
- 3 tactics (+ steps) for finding SEO content improvements with Google Search Console
- How to plan relevant clusters for topics you know NOTHING about
- How to add more topical relevance to an article using Ahrefs
- How to build a simple content plan using Google Autocomplete
- How to find easy to rank keywords (based on domain age)
- Niche selection checklist